Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i Dehumidifier
50 in stock
Simply Brilliant. Dominant Performance.
The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption – 130 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches and is easy to keep looking new. Product Specifications
Model: LGR 2800i F410
Power: 8 amps, 115 volts
Water removal AHAM: (80F/60% RH) 130 pints | 61.5 liters / day
Water removal max: (90F/90% RH) 200 pts. | 94.6 liters / day
Water removal min: (80F/20% RH) 20 pts. | 9.5 liters / day
Max. process air: 400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*
Air filter: 3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
Dimensions: (H x D x W) 40.5 x 23 x 24 in. 103 x 58 x 61 cm
Use weight: 160 lbs. | 72.6 kg
Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
Hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92