DRI-EAZ Velo Low-Profile Air Mover
30 in stock
This Powerful air mover delivers restoration-grade air movement in a highly portable package.
High performance air movement in a small package? They said it couldn’t be done! But the new Velo delivers just that, and more: high velocity air movement, low amp draw and amazing portability. Dri-Eaz combined these features with easy cleaning, versatile application and legendary U.S.-made quality to make one of the most effective Dri-Eaz airmovers has ever built.
- Engineered airflow broad-path airflow for fast,consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle. Weight: 21LBS Dimensions:9"H×18"Wx24"D Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills. Safety: ETL Tested to UL/CSA Standards
- Air movement: 885 CFM
- Static pressure: 1.65 in. / H2O
- Velocity: 1930 FPM
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18 × 9 × 24 in. | 45.7 × 22.9 × 61.0 cm
- Weight: 21 lbs. | 9.52 kg
- Amps: 1.9A
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power: 185W (motor rating)
- Control: Rotary On/Off switch
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Sound level (avg.): 69 dB
- Xactimate: WTRDRY