DRI-EAZ Velo Pro Airmover
20 in stock
Streamlined and highly portable airmover with enhanced features!
Don’t need variable speed control? The standard Velo is for you! Boost your drying power with the Velo Pro! Using the same streamlined, highly portable housing as the base Velo unit (F504), we’ve added valuable restoration-ready features to make floor, wall and stairway drying faster and easier. Use the variable speed control and digital amp readout to fine tune each unit in one-tenth amp increments.A hour meter lets you track usage and maintenance intervals, and Pro model also includes a kickstand for convenient stair and wall drying.
- Multiple operating positions to dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently
- Variable speed control from 500 to 885 CFM
- Patent-pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, efficient drying across all surfaces
- Great portability; Easily carry two units at once or stack up to 6 Product Specifications Weight:21LBS
- Air movement: 885 CFM (max.) / 500 CFM (min.)
- Velocity: 1930 FPM (max.)
- Static pressure: 1.65 in. / H2O
- Weight: 21 lbs. | 9.52 kg Amps 1.2A–1.9A
- Volts: 115V
- Power: 185W
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18 × 9 × 24 in. | 45.7 × 22.9 × 60.0 cm
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Controls: On/Off switch with variable speed
- Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
- Sound level: 69 dB
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDRY