DrizAir Evolution LGR Dehumidifier
49 in stock
Evolution LGR Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
The Evolution packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology into a compact design. Built for today's trained restoration professional, the Evolution also encompasses the most user-friendly features. So versatile and easy to handle that you'll want to use it on every job!
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
- Compact size only 92 pounds. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile
- Draws only 5 amps but removes up to 70 pints/day.Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
Improved hose wrap.
Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
Automatic pump purge.
Automatic pump cycles every six minutes to eliminate overflow.
Type- Low Grain Refrigerant
Dimensions- (H x W x D) 33.5 x 20.7 x 20.7 in. 85 x 52.5 x 52.5 cm Weight 92 lb. | 42 kg Water Removal Max (90F/90% RH) 119.8 pints/day 56.7 liters/day Water Removal AHAM (80F/60% RH) 70 pints/day 33 liters/day Compressor Type: 5,595 Rotary
Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
Process Air: 160 CFM
Hour Meter: Yes
Condensate Pump: Centrifugal
Drain Hose Length: 40 foot
Air Filter: High Air Flow
Handle: Steel, fold-down
Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
Power 115 V: 5 amps
Cord Length: 25 foot