FLIR E8: Compact Thermal Imaging Camera
100 in stock
FLIR E8 IR Camera w/MSX 320 x 240 Resolution/9Hz.The new FLIR E8 thermal camera is designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical, and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions. The FLIR E8 is an affordable solution that can help professional users track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air leaks, moisture ingress, missing insulation, and a host of other issues that thermal imagers can detect and quantify.
The E8 also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. Along with delivering a much clearer thermal picture overall, MSX makes it much easier to recognize the location of heat issues without obscuring or compromising the integrity of the original thermal scene. MSX is ideal for creating an all-in-one thermal image that clearly illustrates the location of emerging or existing issues, and the bundled FLIR Tools software makes it simple to import, analyze, and incorporate images into easy-to-understand reports to help provide convincing evidence for repairs.
- Display: 3 color LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- Easy-to-use, weighs only 1.2lbs
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Spot Measurement mode
- Simultaneous storage of IR/Visual/MSX images
- Picture in Picture image (E6 and E8)
- Manual level and span thermal tuning (E6 and E8)
- Area Box Measurement mode (E5, E6 and E8)