CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS W/HEPA FILTERED NEGATIVE AIR MACHINE & AIR BASE
The Kontrol Kube HardPanel containment system is an ultra-durable solution for mobile containment, built from high-strength aluminum. Designed for daily repeated use, the highly-configurable design can accommodate a HEPA-filtered, DOP compliant negative air machine on the inside or on the outside of the unit, enabling the user to expand or contract the footprint of the unit based on available space.
- Maximum Height – 11’
- Minimum Height – 5’11”
- Width – 30”
- Length – 68”
- Accommodates a 6’ or 8’ step ladder
- High strength aluminum components
- Fire Rated Fabric
- Ratcheting & Locking Support Poles
- 11’ Ceiling Reach: Unit reaches 11’ ceilings and accommodates 6’ and 8’ ladders without modification.
- 10 Windows: Six windows in the aluminum skin as well as four additional windows in the fabric upper enclosure ensure visibility when moving the unit. The windows also permit natural light in and visibility out for those working inside the unit.
- Ratcheting Support Poles: Steel support poles with ratcheting and locking mechanisms allow for single handed raising and lowering of the unit.
- Ceiling Foam Gasket: Ensures a tight seal between the unit and ceiling.
- High Strength, Fire Rated Fabric: Synthetic fabric upper enclosure is over three times stronger than traditional vinyl enclosures. This advanced fabric meets NFPA 701 and California Fire Marshal fire rating.
- 12” Negative Air Port: Ensures compatibility with all popular negative air machines, including the Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine.
- 8” Negative Air Exhaust Port: Enables a negative air machine to be used inside the unit so it can exhaust cleaned air.
- Enclosure Pass Through: Permits large items such as conduit or pipes to be passed through the enclosure.
- Cable Pass Through (2): When pulling cable they can be fed from outside into the containment unit.
- Locking Casters: 360° swivel, nonmarking, locking casters allow the unit to be maneuvered into tight areas and locked for a secure working platform.
- Locking Door: Tools and equipment can be left inside the unit securely between shifts, breaks and day to day.