Phoenix Cam Centrifugal Air Mover
47 in stock
ITEM# TH 4027508
Low amp draw (UNDER 3 AMPS!), balanced airflow characteristics and maximum velocities of 2700 FPM are the foundation on which the Phoenix Centrifugal Air Mover is built. We made sure the body was the most rugged and durable it could be, to stand up to the rigors of the restoration industry.
Getting more equipment into the drying chamber is always a challenge. The typical household electrical system cannot support the amount of equipment needed to dry the structure quickly and efficiently ensuring a nonstop search for equipment that provides both performance and low amp draw.
The unique 1/3 horsepower design of the Phoenix Centrifugal Air Mover coupled with a two-speed switch allows the restoration technician to deliver the most airflow using the fewest amps. Maximum amp draw on high speed is 2.8 amps. Minimum amp draw on low speed is a mere 2.4 amps. This means that it is now possible to fit as many as four centrifugal air movers onto a typical 15 amp household circuit. If you attempt four centrifugals from our competition, we recommend you locate the breaker box first.
The CAM housing is stackable, washable, durable, and chemical resistant and multi-positionable. In addition, molded-in runners allow for the air mover to be positioned horizontally, 45 and 90 angles.
- 2-Speed, 1/3 Horsepower Motor with automatic-reset thermal protection. 2.8 Amps on High Speed 2.4 Amps on Low SpeedM
- Maximum Velocity 2700 FPM
- Balanced Exhaust Airflow
- Directional Airflow Horizontal, 45 Angle, 90 Angle
- Durable, rugged, chemical resistant housing, fan wheel, and control design.
- Operator interface conveniently located for easy access, featuring: power indicator lamp and large three-position switch.
- Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch are recessed to prevent damage.
- Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage.
- Non-marking, anti-skid, rubber feet.