Phoenix Quick Chamber System
2 in stock
Effective and Efficient System For Creating a Grain Barrier
The Phoenix Quick Chamber, designed with the Restoration Professional in mind, is an easy way to create an effective drying chamber that will completely contain a water loss affected area within minutes. This containment can be accomplished practically anywhere in the structure (e.g., hallway, doorway, etc.) simply by sealing open thresholds and passageways. The Quick Chamber not only incorporates durability in its construction and installation, but flexibility in its application. It has been specifically designed to be installed by one person, so an effective drying chamber can be set up by an individual rather than a team.
Once installed, the Quick Chamber will restrict moisture transfer into and out of the water loss affected area. This will also stop secondary damage at the beginning of the job, and later enhance the dry-down by preventing moist air from migrating into your drying chamber. Don't waste valuable dehumidifying capacity–minimize the area that you need to dry. By staying focused on just the affected area, you can free up the necessary equipment needed to move on to the next job.
Each step in the Water Loss Drying System is important, and the first step of creating a drying chamber is no exception. Every water restoration team should have a Phoenix Quick Chamber System in their truck.
- QUICK set up
- Outstanding Phoenix reliability
- Versatile adjustment from 27" out to 73"
- Lightweight rigid aluminum parts
- "L" feet positively lock plastic in place and will not rotate or slip out of position
- Spring clip retainers to hold plastic during set-up to maintain a tight seal
- The Phoenix Quick Chamber System includes:
- One Quick Chamber System carrying case with dividers to keep Quick Chambers in great shape and room for a plastic sheet.
- Three Phoenix Quick Chambers, each adjustable from 27" out to 48" wall separation.
- One Extender bar, extending the range of any Quick Chamber to openings from 48" to 73".