Phoenix R150 LGR Dehumidifier
41 in stock
The Phoenix R150 LGR Dehumidifier removes an incredible 75 pints per day at AHAM while drawing just 5.5 amps of power.
Using patent-pending GTR™ (Graduated Thermal Reduction) Technology, the R150 removes water and produces higher grain depression at high temperatures (up to 110ºF) than competing dehumidifiers in its class. The result: drier structures in less time!
The R150 weighs just 82 lbs and has a compact footprint measuring 20" x 30" x 17". Its small size coupled with its large recessed wheels and rotating handle make transporting the R150 from job to job a breeze. The R150 is also stackable, so storing multiple units is quite convenient.
In addition to this unit’s performance benefits, the R150 offers outlet ducting, pleated media filter, energy efficient operation, and front cord and hose storage.
The R150's outlet incorporates a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct. The outlet grill is also configured to accept a variety of thermo-hygrometers probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25 foot power cord and 33 foot condensate hose store conveniently in the front storage pocket.
- LGR Performance in a 82lb, 20” x 17” footprint
- Removes 75 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.5 amps
- Patent-pending GTR™ technology for higher grain depression and extends operating range to 110°F
- Focused Airflow Outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
- Ductable outlet for 10” lay-flat
- Rugged Roto-mold Plastic Housing resists dents and scratches
- Solid State Control Panel
- Protected Recessed Condensate Hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
- Heavy-duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
- Stacks 2-high for easy storage
- Recessed 12” Wheels
- Pleated Media MERV-7 Filter; Optional MERV-11
- Convenient Front Pocket for cord and hose storage