Re-Action Mold Cleaner (Compares to Serum 1000 and Remedia)
22 in stock
RE-ACTION is a surface and substrate cleaner for removal of organic contamination. It accomplishes this by the use of hydrogen peroxide formulated with surface active agents. This formulation allows RE-ACTION to break surface tension to penetrate deep into the substrate of porous materials.
- Reacts with organic matter to generate profuse foam boiling the contamination to the surface for removal via HEPA vacuuming.
- Also reacts with the organic contamination on the surface generating profuse foam, breaking everything loose from the surface and up into the foam for removal via HEPA vacuuming.
- May be applied to any surface not harmed by water.
- Doesn’t leave behind any toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- Degrades to water and oxygen. There is nothing left behind to gas off after drying. NO VOC’s.